Saturday, May 4, 2013

MMM Days 3 and 4







Day 3
Fridays are casual day at work. So for today I work casual black pants with my Colette Patterns Violet blouse. I added my new red leather blazer as it was a little cool in the morning as I left for work.


I always feel like a bit of a school girl in this blouse, much as I love it and I have realized why. It is the collar that does it! I had a school uniform for 2 years that had a Peter Pan collar on the white shirt that was part of the winter uniform and also a white Peter Pan collar on a pink dress that was the summer uniform!

 Day 4





Saturday. A perfect day for wearing my bright yellow short sleeve, V-neck version of the Sewaholic Renfrew t-shirt.

My day consisted of grocery shopping and other odds and ends, and then some work in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment