Friday, May 17, 2013

Half Way and a Meet-Up

Me Made May Days 12 - 17


Day 12, Sunday (Mother's Day)
I managed to have 4 Me Made items on today. My favourite Jalie jeans,  Sewaholic Renfrew tee shirt and Sewaholic Minoru jacket .......


------And let's not forget the Hedera socks!!

After a nice Mother's Day brunch cooked by my boys, I just did odds and ends until it was time to get a train to Montreal, where I have been working all week.

Day 13 (Monday)

My Sewaholic Pendrell. Blouse this for work with black trousers,

Also a meet-up today. Another Sewing Scientist and I got together for dinner after work in Downtown Montreal. It was cool and windy which explains the wind swept hair for our Me Made May Photo Op!!


Day 14 (Tuesday)
My Colette Patterns Beignet skirt. I am in beautiful Montreal and my pictures are taken in my hotel room because I hate to do this sort of thing in public!

 
      
Day 15 (Wednesday)
The Halway point. I am wearing my brown linen Colette Patterns  Meringue skirt. Although I refer to this as my tulip skirt because of the scallops at the hem. 


 Day 16 (Thursday)
Not a good photo at all. In my defense I am getting used to my new camera and the settings. This is my very easy Vogue skirt and top. 

Day 17 (Friday)
The Mathilde blouse worn with jeans. I got some really lovely comments on this blouse today. That means I should make another one!

1 comment:

  1. I got this website from my buddy who told me about this web
    page and now this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative content at this time.


    Also visit my website ... Air Max One

    ReplyDelete