Friday, June 24, 2011

MMJ Days 20 - 24

Two new items this week. It would have been three, but due to rain on Thursday afternoon, golf was cancelled so I didn't get to wear the new golf skort that I had made.

Day 20(Monday) I wore the Vogue Easy Options skirt and top. Day 21 and all I could come up with was the black and white Pendrell blouse and black trousers! Every wardrobe needs something like that you can just throw together when you are running late.




Day 22 was the new outfit. Well I made it two years ago but rarely wear it on account of the fact that due to a technical issue it is a little tight across the middle. OK, I misread the measurements and cut it out too small!! But with a longer jacket over I felt it was actually quite fine. It is an old pattern, Butterick 6150 and very easy to make. Zip at the back and darts to shape it back and front.




Day 23 was my self drafted A-line skirt again,and I didn't even change up the top. Just repeated the same combo as previously.


Day 24, and a new item. Well it is several years old and doesn't get worn much due to a laundry incident. Whereby someone, no names mentioned left a pen in their white shirt pocket and it leaked ink all over only one other thing in the dryer, my brand new, only worn once white skirt. It has some yellow stains at the top, where I had removed the ink. But with a top over, no one sees. It is made in a heavy white cotton, and the pattern is the same as the black skirt I wore earlier this month, except with a front slit. Simplicity 5259.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your outfits! And I can't wait to see the golf skort!

    ReplyDelete