Monday, May 14, 2012

MMM Days 12 - 14

And the fun continues.....



Day 12 was Saturday. In the evening we went round to friends for dinner and I wore my Black Jalie jeans. I really like these jeans and want to make some more. I also wore a me made necklace and matching earrings, made a few years ago when I did a lot more beading. Now my focus is mainly sewing and a little knitting.

I also wore my blue self stitched bra. You're just going to get a peek at that!!








Day 13 (Sunday) - Mother's Day! My younger son's school rugby team had made it to the semi finals of a tournament. So we were up early to travel about an hour away for the game. Unfortunately they didn't make it to the finals, but it was a beautiful morning and I had fun relaxing in the sun! I wore RTW jeans and a Pendrell. The white eyelet one with the scalloped edge that I made as part of OWOP.




Today, Monday was day 14. Almost half way through the challenge! I wore an other Pendrell today with my trusty grey suit.

I love these Me Made / Self Stitched challenge months as it pushes me to wear the clothes I have spent time making. I also love to check out Flick and see everyone else's creations!




1 comment:

  1. Hey - the colours of your Day 12 outfit are awsome! Plus that scalloped edge Pendrell is just so pretty. Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete