Thursday, March 28, 2013

Me Made Holiday

As I was looking through some pics that we took of our week away, without even consiously planning, I noticed that many of the items that I had worn are "me made". This makes me realize that I am sewing wardrobe staples.

Not just the pretty dresses I love to sew and then never find an occasion to wear! Yes, I am talking about you, Pastille dress, never worn yet and you lovely Lonsdale, worn only once so far.

Below we have the Sewaholic Minoru jacket worn with my black Jalie jeans. A perfect outfit for learning the Cha-Cha on the street with one of my sons!


Then the Lady Grey Coat that I blogged about the other day. I wore this several times last week, with jeans or with black pants.  This coat certainly kept me warm against the cool Pacific sea breeze (gale force wind??). Also note the self knitted long gloves!


The Minoru again, this time showing a self knitted Sashay scarf, similar to the one I blogged about last year.

Voodoo Doughnuts - Portland!
My owl sweater kept me nice and cosy on a cool day. Here below teamed with the black Jalie jeans.


 Overall I am pleased that I am making more everyday casual clothes that I wear a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! It's so nice when you realize that more and more of the clothes you wear are your own me-made!

    ReplyDelete