Sunday, May 10, 2015

Me Made May Days 4 -9

Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's out there!


Day 4, an oldie but a goodie, Butterick 5247


Day 5, a Marfy skirt, this was a free pattern. I used the excellent tutorial from A Challenging Sew


Day 6 a Portrait Blouse from Gertie's New Book For Better Sewing


Day 7, Mathilde Blouse from Tilly and the Buttons and the skirt is the Pencil Skirt from Gertie's New Book For Better Sewing


Day 8, A Grainline Archer. I just love this button down blouse.




Day 9. During the day I wore a Grainline Scout Woven Tee, and in the evening I work a little top that was another free Marfy pattern (again, using the excellent tutorial from A Challenging Sew).

So far so good and no repititions!!

1 comment:

  1. Great variation! I really like the Mathilde blouse and the Marfy blouse.

    ReplyDelete