I finished my Minoru jacket the other day and I am very pleased with how it has turned out.
I used fabric from my stash and unfortunately there was not enough for the hood. The lining for the body of the jacket is a pretty floral cotton that I picked up somewhere for something! The lining for the sleeves is a silky material from Value Village.
I found it an easy pattern to follow and of course doing as part of a Sew Along just made it even easier! I did not make any alterations except to add in side seam pockets as I like to have somewhere to put my hands!
I got plenty of practice topstitching, using my machine’s triple stitch function. But the topstitching gives it a professional finish, so well worth the time spent on it.
I wore it out yesterday to go fabric shopping all afternoon with a friend.