Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SSS Days 10 - 13

Day 10, Saturday and this was a usual Saturday day, early morning run and then hot yoga. Then a trip to the local local rugby club to watch my youngest in action (well played Honey!) but in the evening  we relaxed at the Molson Amphitheatre in Toronto as we had free tickets to see Paul Rodgers and Bachman Tuner in concert. Great show.




I wore my Burda denim halter neck top made a million years ago and buttonholes finished in June of this year!! Teamed with my favorite RTW jeans. I also wore a me made necklace, one of my favourites and the teardrop bag made as part of the Style Stitches Sew Along. Note the CN Tower in the background!!



Sunday, day 11 and it was the first South African game of the Rugby World Cup 2011. Being the other side of the world from New Zealand where the games are taking place, we pre-recorded the 4 am game and had friends round at 8 am to watch the game and have breakfast.




I ended up wearing self stitched undies, that's all I could come up with today!! I found a pair, tucked away in my undies draw, that I must have made over 12 years ago, in South Africa with a company called Stitch Witch. Not sure if this was ever in Canada or the US. It was all stretch fabric sewing. Anyway, I got motivated later in the day and have cut out more a matching bra and panties set using these old patterns, and have other ready to cut out!! I can use this as part of the Fall Essentials Sewing. There is a category for underpinnings!





Back to work Monday, day 12, I wore my Burda Shirt dress (Burda 7827). This is one of my favorite dresses that I have made.



Tuesday, day 13 and I wore a self drafted A-line skirt made as part of the Spring Palette Challenge earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment