I finished my Grainline Studio Scout Woven Tee last night and it turned out better than anticipated. Once I had cut it out, I had visions of it turning out to look like hospital scrubs. Thank goodness I was very pleasantly surprised!
I used fabric from my stash that was used first as the lining in my Sewaholic Minorou jacket (blogger about here). Totally unlike fabric that I normally go for! It is a medium weight cotton fabric and I was a little concerned that it might be too heavy for this pattern, but it still has a little drape to it.
This was the ultimate quick and easy make. I did it over a few evenings but probably in total it was just over 2 hours of work (including taping together the printed pattern pieces).
|Close up of the fabric and drape!|