Monday, May 18, 2015

Me Made May Days 10- 17

Happy Victoria Day!







 Day 10
For dinner out at a local Italian Restaurant, I slipped my new Style Arc Designer Top on over a sleeveless top.

 


 

Day 11
For work I wore black cropped pants ( Simplicity 5259) and a Portrait Blouse from Gertie's new book for better sewing. I had to go out after work and it was a bit chilly so I threw on a Sewaholic Minoru jacket.



Day 12
Jumper Dress (Simplicity 2848)


Day 13
No photo! I wore a RTW black suit and one of my first makes when I started Sewing again back at the beginning of 2011. A Sewaholic Pendrell top.





Day 14
A Colette Patterns  Beignet skirt. I haven't worn this skirt for a while, not sure why not. That's what  I like about Me Made May, it makes me look for some of the me made items I don't wear often




Day 15
Grainline Moss Denim skirt. I love my Moss skirt and wearing it has reminded me I have brown fabric in my sewing room just waiting to be stitched into a Moss Skirt.




Day 16
Jali jeans that by now have seen better days, but they are soooo comfortable. Worn with a white eyelet fabric sleeveless Sewaholic Pendrel with self drafted scallops on the bottom.




Day 17
Another sleeveless Sewaholic Pendrel , this time is a soft knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment